The SEO Benefits of Making Keyword – Rich Website Content
Since search engine optimization is a very complicated subject, I thought we would dive further into key words. After reading this article, you will be educated on the significance of keywords for your website and how to locate and use highly successful key terms to be able to create your website search engine friendly.
The Value of Keywords in Your Website Content
How frequently do you update the content on your site? What about your blog? Is it abandoned? Falling prey into the active world of entrepreneurship?
The matter is, search engines love fresh, current and one of a kind content. They pull the freshest and most relevant content each time a search is done.
So if your site has not been upgraded regularly, you can wager your competitor’s content will rank higher than yours from the search results.
To avoid being ignored by Google and lose out on important organic visitors to your website, it’s important to update it frequently.
A fantastic means to do so is by consistently adding a new blog article in minimum once a month but more often will get you better results.
To ensure you provide exciting and new articles for Google to index, use various keywords for each post that focus around a particular topic or theme.
Be Careful About Using Keyword Density
Adding keywords to your blog and website copy is vitally important for SEO but some people may find a little too overzealous and integrate much too many in their prose.
They write articles with a specific key word a dozen or more occasions while aiming for top “keyword density” to let the search engines know they are targeting that phrase or phrase.
Unfortunately, this strategy actually works against them because of search engines Visibility keyword stuffing.
Instead, focus every single bit of content around one or two keywords and let synonyms, variants and so on come up naturally.
Short Tail Vs. Long Tail Keywords
There are two types of keywords to be aware of when composing with SEO in mind: Brief Tail and Long Tail.
Only, short tail key words are 3 words or less. Long-tailed is somewhat different. They’re more than 3 words, more targeted and not as broad as a short tail.
A good example of a brief tail key word is: “Business thoughts” where this could be a highly competitive phrase because of it being so overall.
A long tail keyword is more specific for example: “Small business tips for women entrepreneurs”.
Which then begs the question:
That’s Better: Short key phrases or Longtail keywords?
Short tail key words have many things working for and against them. If you’re trying to drive a great deal of traffic to your website, you need to use short tail keywords.
But the challenge is when your website is new, you’re starting at the back of a very long line when confronting an up-hill battle.
Simplifying Your Choices in the table below, you’ll see that long tail key words are the far better option for focus and more importantly, getting the highly coveted conversions:
At the end of the day, you have to do what’s best for you and your small business.
Locating Ideal Keywords for Website Copy
Keyword research is the process of locating the proper keywords and phrases in your niche market. This step is important if you wish to grow your blog/website in a shorter time span.
There are a variety of methods you can utilize to find key words. Here are a couple of we prefer to use at Kentucky Indiana Web Group:
1. 15 Best Keyword Research Tools Google Keyword Planner (Free) You must have a Google
AdWords account to access.
2. IMForSMB (Free) Great for localized businesses but a very limited range of industries. It also has an extremely restricted range of industries.
3. Long Tail Guru (Free Trial) A very comprehensive keyword tool finding lucrative keywords.
4. 7 Search (Free and Fee Based) Used mainly for compensated marketing keyword searches. Soovie (Free) Multi-platform based instrument. Seed Keywords (Free) Produce your own scenarios; very useful for specific niches.
7. Hit Tail (Free Trial) A long tail keyword tool.
8. Keyword Tool Dominator (Free Trial) Uses Google
9. Term Explorer (Free Trial) Employed by many in-house and SEO Companies.
10. SEO Cockpit (Paid) More useful in Pay Per Click paid PPC advertising.
11. SEM Rush (Paid) An online tool that lets you find. (One of my personal favorites)
Great keyword phrases. You May Also put in the URL of a website and it shows each of the keywords your website is ranking for.
12. Word Tracker (Free) One of the best free alternative tools into the Google Keyword Planner that shows 1000’s of lucrative long tail keywords with SEO competition.
13. Long Tiled Keyword Pro (Free Trial) Great tool to discover and prioritize the best keywords to target.
14. Buzz Sumo (Free Trial) Helps you determine what’s being shared so that you can find a handle on what’s popular on Social media.
15. Keyword Tool (Free) One of our favorites. An excellent keyword instrument that helps you find the keywords people are actually typing as a Google Search.
There are many benefits to conducting large level keyword researchers, including this can lead to thousands upon thousands of long-haul searches.
You likely won’t use all 15 of these tools because most provide the identical amount of characteristics, but it is well worth it to experiment with many if you would like to handle SEO alone without the experience of an SEO professional.
Why do You need to Hire an SEO Professional?
Hiring an SEO professional saves time. Trying to do your own SEO will take up a great deal of time, especially in the event that you don’t understand a great deal about advertising or SEO.
Running a full search engine optimization campaign can be a daunting job to manage alone; luckily, SEO specialists have the knowledge and expertise to do this much quicker and more proficiently than somebody who is also concentrated on conducting their company in a different sector.
Hiring an expert will prevent you from making costly mistakes.
A little error that you make now could cause large problems for you in the eyes of the major search engines afterward.
Some examples include using your primary keyword too frequently or giving the images on your site posts the wrong name. Search engine optimization mistakes like these can get your site penalized or perhaps even unaffected by Google.
If you don’t want to accept the big task of search engine optimizing your site, give us a call. That is what we do daily and achieve amazing results for our happy customers.
Finding the right keywords for your website can be challenging.
22 years experience in web design, print design, logo’s video editing and even the kitchen sink.