Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the most important thing you can do for your website once it’s built. But people already ask. Why have a professional optimize your website for SEO?
The answer is simple. Just because you built your website, created a Facebook page in hopes that people visit is nowhere near enough.
Especially if you expand beyond the local reach.
All of our Search Engine Optimization Projects are Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird compliant.
The first thing we do is perform a total website analysis and SEO implementation. We Look at the areas where your website needs fixing.
After that, we will create an SEO strategy to help get your websites ranking high on Google, Bing, and others.
Revolutionary Link Building Campaigns.
We build backlinks from high authority websites & Social MediaNetworks.
Powerful Tier 2 Link Building and SEO Indexing.
Daily Drip of Social Signals
Your own Revolutionary Private Personal Blog Network.
We do it all!!!
When it comes to SEO. I like to call it the eight steps to getting your website not only indexed but ranked higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
Without going into detail here.
1. We’ll go in and look at the core of your website, analyze all the errors, HTML code, missing tags, etc and fix everything.
2. Research and evaluate the all keywords/phrase and text throughout the website. Finding you the best ones to rank for and gain mass traffic.
3. Do all local SEO citations for your website. Website traffic from abroad isn’t the only thing that’s important. But your local SEO traffic is even better.
4. Link Building Campaigns are very important to the success of your website. It not only drives traffic but also shows the search engines like Google and Bing how important your website is on the internet.
5. SEO Indexing. Just because you build backlinks. Those backlinks need to be indexed so Google, Bing and other search engines can easily find them and get them counted.
6. Social Signals are a very important part of SEO. Search Engines like Google, Bing, and others love to see a website getting signals, links from all over the social media, just not regular backlinks.
7. Private Blog Network. We’ll build your very own Private Blog network and show you how to use it effectively to not only building mass traffic but also super rich content, social signals and a few nifty toys on how really get your website ranking.
8. User Experience. One thing that Google also takes notes on is user experience. Where does your traffic go? Does it hit the website and leaves quickly or do the surfers stay and read multiple pages? This all comes into play with getting ranked high.